Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hey all-Its been a while since my last blog so I thought I would update you with what we've been up to lately. . .

Mike and I got to spend our first Christmas together. We woke up when Lynn got home and opened presents together. Once I was done playing with my new water purifier (hehehe) we packed and headed down the road to Ephraim. While Mike drove I got to call his mom and wish their family a "Merry Christmas" I have talked to her a couple times now but still have yet to meet her. Baby steps...LOL....JK!

Well we had a great time with the family and then that Sat Mike got to meet all my Sanpete friends (well minus one..we missed ya Kelly). We all met at Roy's and had a blast, lots of laughs!!! I think Mike really enjoyed meeting them all and I hope they did too! I only wish that one dinner could have lasted for a lot longer. I never get to see those girls like I want to! Maybe this summer, being that it will be our 10 year reunion. I think we will all end up going...or at least getting together again!

2 comments:

  1. To clarify my last blog about being grateful...I am writing something I am grateful for each time I post. And furthermore...The Utes won the sugar bowl in 2009 not 2008. I have several thousands things that I am grateful for in 2008. And yes the utes are one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to see you and meet Mike. Jake already likes him more than you-know-who. Hopefully he thought we were all fairly nice (and normal). Let me know next time you are going to be in Ephraim because I have to go up there sometime to get more work stuff so we could meet again for dinner or just to hang out.

    ReplyDelete