Monday, March 29, 2010

Big Day!

I'm sorry I havent updated everyone on the happenings of the Stewart's in the last little while but I promise to try harder. With that said here we go...

Nov '09: Work, church, work, We started taking temple prep classes.

Dec '09: Work, church, work, I got a new calling as part of the relief society board.

Jan '10: Mike worked, I got a job at a place called Mediconnect here in town. Church, work and on Jan 30th we went thru the temple to get our person endowment! It was such an amazing day! I am so proud of the hard work Mike and I have done to get to this point in our lives!!

Feb '10: Work, work, church, work...I think you get the idea..LOL

March '10: Work, church..Then we got to go to a good friend of ours sealing in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. It was so great to see the couple so happy and it made us that more excited to get sealed in July!!!

We are coming up on April now and cant wait for the weather to get warmer so we can start fishing and camping. Mike and I have a little bet going to see who will pull in the largest fish this season....Cuz Iwon last year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment