Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5 Things from Stacie

5 THINGS-


5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. School
2. Moving to WY
3. Getting a dog
4. Camping
5. Rafting


5 things on my to do list today:
1. Kiss my wonderful fiance`
2. get addresses for Lynn
3. Talk to Misty
4. Clean the bathroom
5. do some laundry

5 things I would do with 1 million dollars
1. Pay off bills
2. Buy a house
3. Take family on vacation
4. Tithing
5. Help out some family


5 places I have lived:
1. Ephraim
2. Cedar City
3. Jackson, WY
4. Salt Lake City
5. Seattle, WA

5 jobs that I have held:
1. Hotel Front Desk
2. Paralegal
3. Perm Sub
4. Utility Clerk
5. Housekeeper

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Playing with my kids
2. Finishing this tag
3. Finish School
4. Camping
5. Spend time with family and friends

5 people I tag
I tag everyone that reads this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment