Monday, June 15, 2009

Tag I'm it

Tag I'm IT!
.....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1- graduated high school
2- moved to Jackson Hole
3- Started college
4- had my first place without 'rents
5- got a dog

.....5 things on my to do list today.....
1- Walking with Amy
2- get Mike off to work
3- Clean the bedroom
4- do some laundry
5- spend time with the family

.....5 snacks I enjoy.....
1- Marshmallows
2- Watermelon
3- brownies
4- Rice Krispy Treats
5- strawberries

.....5 things I'd do with a million dollars.....
1- Buy a House
2- Buy Furniture
3- By a couple new cars
4- Pay off all debt
5- vacation

.....5 jobs I've had.....
1- Paralegal
2- Receptionist
3- Perm. Substitute teacher
4- Front Desk
5- T-shirt folder

.....5 people I tag.....
1-5- I tag everyone that needs something to do on their blogs

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment